About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 18, 2016

Two Artifact dragons

81 pieces, Hokusai dragon: Very simple; my first Artifact. Square pieces with connectors; the challenge is to match dragon parts to each other. 2/5
Beginning

Finished

Barnard, Dragon Mountain, 277 pieces: Relatively large pieces for an Artifact puzzle. Some cute multi-piece whimsies, such as a dragon and a frog, but too small for my taste. Nice picture though. 2.5/5
beginning


Finished--dragon whimsy visible in upper right in the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment