About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

The Dream Ride

 Stave, 525 pieces. Look, I probably overpaid for this, but we had a reprint of this painting when I was growing up and it gave me nostalgia. And it is a good puzzle! 7/10

Some nice whimsies cut for color matching (not color line cutting)







pig on horse and more birds

that cat is in trouble

giraffe in flotation tube; person on turtleback; not sure they're themed--there's also a goat below

the cameraperson snapping pics of the person on horseback is also hard to fathom

must be the mouse's dream

D+hay tree+M+ink = day dreaming?


No comments:

Post a Comment