About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Park Güell di Gaudí, Barcelona, Ana Maria Edulescu

 Wentworth, 1000 pieces. So, 1000 pieces is generally too much Wentworth for me, but the picture was so beautiful I put it on my Hoefnagel list anyway. Ultimate reaction: yes, 1000 pieces is still too much Wentworth for me, but the picture was quite beautiful, and this is a style that does reward the jigsaw process, as you see how colors are echoed throughout in ways that work differently on the eye after full assembly. 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment