About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Daniel Merriam, Man in the Moon

 Artifact, 357 pieces. This has been on my Hoefnagel list from the beginning--so long I could've sworn I did it already, but my database doesn't have it! The copy shows that it's been around, with a bit of missing paper and some looseness, but it was still a good example of Artifact's work, with clever connectors and a difficult irregular edge. 3/5



line of sheep; I worry about potential collisions with the lamb



No comments:

Post a Comment