About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The British Isles, National Geographic Map

Liberty, 1090 pieces. Wow--what a challenge! Lots of similarly colored areas and "typical" British activities in the whimsies, along with nods to UK naval history. Loved the golfers. 5/5





note lots of activities along the border, as well as the compass rose

more activities, including writing, proclaiming and fencing

dancing and monuments

paparazzi and boats

golfers

dancers and sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment