About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Green Cat with Lights, Dr. Seuss

Liberty, 584 pieces. Very difficult puzzle because it is almost all greens and blacks. Subtle variations did exist, but I was navigating by piece shape a lot. 4/5


birds in nest

Seussian whimsies galore

lots of goats and bats

many musical whimsies
dancer in motion (upside down)

haircut (L) and conductor making noise

another look at noisy whimsies, including the caged bird on L and the exploding soda bottle upper R

No comments:

Post a Comment