About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Spirit of Autumn

Elm, 603 pieces. From RAR's new rental program, which I greatly appreciate. This was an image with a lot of the same colors throughout, albeit configured differently (border leaves; interior leaves; hair/fox, etc.).  Elms are very solid but with less elaborate whimsies than Stave. An enjoyable puzzle--5/5 regular, or 6/10 Stave scale.




mixed vegetables

flower patch

mouse and mushroom

acorn and leaf cluster

No comments:

Post a Comment