About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Rome, Italy, Herbert Hofer

Liberty, 478 pieces.  The rare but welcome whimsy that interacts with the image shows up here, along with other everyday objects. Colorful, varied picture. 3/5
plants on a tabletop




Roman coin and sun

Roman senator declaiming in lower left? lots of reading all over

not sure what caused the explosion between the two dancers but it may have broken the column below them

enjoying the fruit of the vine

No comments:

Post a Comment