About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Washington

Approximately 200 pieces, 1 missing, unknown cutter. A nicely done vintage puzzle that maintained enough color to be workable. 



2 comments:

  1. Heads up that Hartmaze has released a new puzzle! Well, at least it's new to me: https://www.amazon.com/Hartmaze-Puzzles-Flowers-Blossom-Fascination-Shape-Best/dp/B07QSR1ZBW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=hartmaze&qid=1560962170&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

    (And thanks for introducing me to Hartmaze! Pretty cool cuts, and what a good value. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They seem to be increasing the prices a bit, which is only fair.

      Delete