About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, June 10, 2019

Mystery Puzzle #5

Artifact (Ecru), 138 pieces.  Small piece count, large pieces with branching repeated shapes, pleasant to do--I like a good cat theme. The cat whimsies integrated into the edges were a particularly nice touch. One bit of sadness: the Ecru box is terribly constructed/glued; unlike other Artifact boxes, it fell apart at two separate seams, basically as soon as I touched it.  3/5



cat in corner

Another cat in corner

Another cat in corner


No comments:

Post a Comment