About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, June 10, 2019

Lisa Graa Jensen, Jenny's Garden

Liberty, 468 pieces.  Nice color mix made for a good challenge. The whimsy couple sharing a table seemed more garden-themed than city-themed, this time, as if reading a newspaper and enjoying the weather.  Unfortunately, and unusually for a Liberty, this had three broken pieces straight from Liberty!  The good news is that the Liberty pieces are thick enough that wood glue usually does the trick, and I think it ended up looking fine. 3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment