About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Peaceful Puzzles, White Mandala and Water Lily Pond

White Mandala by Heussenstamm and Water Lily Pond by Monet, both 369 pieces. Again, identical cut, but very different puzzling experiences because the Monet had a lot less in the way of image to guide assembly. I ended up thinking that the Monet colors were a little murky so that it wasn't the best experience, but it didn't seem like the effect of the transfer, just one of those quirks. 3/5 and 2.5/5, respectively.
starting out

center finished

all done

starting out on water lilies

center finished, again

all done

No comments:

Post a Comment