About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Peaceful Puzzles, Tulips and Grape Hyacinths and Lady in a Green Jacket

Tulips and Grape Hyacinths, Kratochvil, 442 pieces; Lady in a Green Jacket, Macke, 369.  Not my favorites among the Peaceful puzzles--I'm like Goldilocks with these; the flowers were too hard and the lady was too easy because of the color blocking. 2/5.
starting out

Progress at the center, where the picture was sharpest

Done

Lots of color in this one

Patterns emerge

finished

No comments:

Post a Comment