About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Neverending Stories, Wentworth

By Colin Thompson, 1000 pieces.  I love this picture--this is my third puzzle with it, though one was only cardboard.  1000 pieces is pretty much the maximum I can do for Wentworth because the sheer space required to manipulate all the pieces gets uncomfortably big for me, but I enjoyed putting this together.  Also, are Wentworths adding more multi-piece whimsies, or am I just noticing more? 5/5
So many pieces

Apatosaurus skeleton, multiple pieces

some progress

all done

No comments:

Post a Comment