About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Spoils of War, Optimago

700 pieces.  Though the ease was increased by the extensive writing, it was then decreased by the black and white engraving and the vast expanse of sky.  Very nice for what it is--it's a strip cut, very loose, and I admit it took me some time to see the charm of that.  But now that I have I can enjoy the challenge! 3/5
Starting out with the edge (wimpy, I know)

Ships mostly complete

Clouds added

Finished

No comments:

Post a Comment