About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Optimago flower puzzles

400 pieces each; this is from a series of monthly puzzles from which I got seven.  Doing them in succession, I decided that Optimago benefits from good picture selection.  The pinholes in the edges and looseness of the cuts indicates they've been produced as cheaply as it's possible to produce hand-cut wooden jigsaw puzzles, but they're still better than cardboard.  3/5

February

December

August

July

October

June

November

during assembly



2 comments:

  1. Would you be willing to sell any of your Optimago Furber Flower Collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would consider it--you can look up my email and contact me that way.

      Delete