About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Nervous System, 2-in-1 puzzle

410 pieces. One of the most challenging and unusual puzzles I've done. An algorithm apparently designs these so that there are two puzzles: the large puzzle, using all the pieces, and the small puzzle, using only the colored pieces. For reasons that can be easily inferred, the biggest clue to assembly, since there is no picture, is that no colored piece can touch another colored piece in the big puzzle; after a while you can also figure out the grain so that you can tell which pieces are right side up relative to each other. The puzzles come in different colors and according to the maker, no puzzle is identical. 5/5


Before assembly

Large puzzle

Small puzzle within puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment