About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Mr Gogo Puzzles, Flower

131 pieces.  This is a small puzzle that is nonetheless challenging for its size because of the color combinations. The cut is pretty classic and random; the pieces are thick and provide that lovely haptic experience that sold me on wooden puzzles in the first place.  Recommended!  (I'm going to try to review some small puzzlemakers early on because I'd like to support them.)  The puzzle also comes in a distinctive wooden box.  5/5

Pieces before assembly

Final puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment