About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Madmar, The Squire

300 pieces.  This is a vintage puzzle; the wood became a bit spongy with time, and the storage did it no favors though the picture is intact and so are the pieces, with the exception of a tiny chip off of the bottom of one piece.  The cut is mostly the curvy kind, with some earlets and the occasional false cue where two pieces join together to make what looks like an earlet or other connection for one, so it was fun to construct. 3/5
Completed puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment