About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, June 2, 2023

The Wedding Party

 Elms, 752 pieces. I paid to paint a fence again! This was not an image I would have chosen, but it reveals what is fun about such images--the pieces look undifferentiated before assembly, just white and dark, but as I went through it became possible to distinguish and the ultimate image has a ton of detail. 6/10




compare how much variation there is with how the pieces look before assembly!


wedding couple

champagne bucket

dancing couple

wedding car

doves

wedding bells

wedding cake

horse from the image


No comments:

Post a Comment