About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Alice: Both Sides of the Mirror

 Façon, 351 pieces. OK, I should probably give up attempts to do acrylic puzzles--the hand feel just doesn't do it for me. That said, this is technically impressive. The join between the wood and acrylic is precise. The acrylic is mirrored on one side and the other shows the image, which does not show up well in individual pieces but is much more legible after assembly. 3/5

the wood pieces

the acrylic pieces


closeup of acrylic




No comments:

Post a Comment