About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Lights of Hanukkah

 Stave, 460 pieces. A beautifully colored image with delicate dropouts and some great themed whimsies, including a student reading Torah. 7/10


also some kitties

fruit basket

I love the flower turned into a snail whimsy at top of photo


multipiece cat

student at lectern

twin fish

fruit basket, other side

heart/arrow

rebus: "shh" + awl + home = shalom

menorah

vines

standing on the shoulders of kids

spinning dreidel

more vines


No comments:

Post a Comment