About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Winter Animals

 Hellofish, 6 x 65 pieces each. Grateful to get to borrow these! I don't have the patience to extract the pieces for the included mini-puzzles spanning the different animals, especially since I have to look at images of the assembled mini-puzzles to figure out which piece is which; I lose a lot of what's fun for me that way. But the mini-puzzles in each animal were separate and easier to figure out, so I did the more elaborate ones. 3/5












bowl with spoon, snowflake, tree, hook in bottle mini puzzles


No comments:

Post a Comment