About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Puzzle Parley tidbits/speed puzzle

 Welcome card, 3 Cat Max:



Promo puzzle, Waterford:



Artifact speed puzzle, name/piece count not yet released (will try to update): I'm proud of myself & my partner, who did most of the work given my recent eye surgery, for coming in third. An unusual puzzle because of all the smooth eggs/peacock eyes (there are some connectors on some of them, and on all the edge versions, but it is still a lot of pieces that don't connect, so my partner's extensive push-fit experience was helpful. Closest analogue is probably Artifact's Moolin Rouge.



No comments:

Post a Comment