About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Urban Treehouse, Amy Shackleton

 Stumpcraft, 464 pieces. Just lovely colors here, and they mix slowly enough that the puzzle is nicely challenging--green leaves go away bit by bit, forcing you to hunt for smaller and smaller patches. Stumpcraft also continues a practice I like a lot--pieces that look like they should be part of larger whimsies but aren't. I saw half a maple leaf in there even! 3/5




closeup on one half with houses, though it looks like the Upside Down (thanks, Blogger)

the other half with its sphere


No comments:

Post a Comment