About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, November 7, 2019

We are the Lotus Kids, Monique Munoz

Stumpcraft, 888 pieces. A big one! Stumpcraft experimenting with irregular edges, which I admit kept me guessing until the very end.  A lot of yoga/yoga-esque whimsies and color line or near color-line cutting that also increased the degree of difficulty. Very tight cutting.  4/5
off on the left side you can see a couple of the tiny yoga posing people as well as a stork with a bundle and some frogs


detail of irregular edge


No comments:

Post a Comment