About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, November 11, 2019

Chardonneret

Penelope, 300 pieces (2 missing). There's something so sad about a puzzle that you think is complete not being complete. I bought this because the seller said all the pieces were there ... but it's never quite sure unless there's a picture of the completed puzzle. The seller was good about it but I should probably have known better. I just like Penelope puzzles and took a chance.  2/5 (but that's the sadness of incompleteness)


No comments:

Post a Comment