About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Angie Rees, When Whales Set Sail

Artifact, 278 pieces. Apparently I screwed up the full on picture so you only get chunks! Still, a very clever Artifact, with connectors deployed differently throughout the puzzle, so that the palace in the clouds is connected differently then the large half-whale (oneiric whale?) at the other side of the puzzle. 4/5


half a whale (not in the gross way)

castle in the air

whale leaving the picture

whale, dolphin, and penguins in/falling out of a basket

No comments:

Post a Comment