About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Yanapuma, Karen Williams-Brusubardis

Liberty, 501 pieces.  Here's something that I like in Stumpcraft showing up in Liberty--pieces that look like they ought to be part of a larger whimsy but are in fact free-floating.  In this puzzle, the pieces are limbs from a big cat, which is a little disturbing but also fun.  There are also various interacting whimsies with people holding/dragging parcels.  Very entertaining.  5/5




woman with vessel

woman with bag

free-floating limbs

No comments:

Post a Comment