About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 23, 2018

Tangled Puzzle, Rachel Arbuckle

Wentworth, 300 pieces.  I'm guessing that lilies and elephants have some sort of symbolic relationship, because otherwise the repeating pieces here are hard to explain.  The elephants go in rows and circles through the puzzle, which is kind of cool.  This was pretty tough, in part because the edges are asymmetric--I was worried right up until the end that I might miss a piece.  3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment