About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 30, 2018

Matte Stephens, Central Park Fifth Ave

Artifact, 439 pieces. This is a very nice Artifact with lots of NY-themed and park-themed whimsies, including some large multipiece whimsies that didn't make sense until I put them together (I'm looking at you, baseball player).  I still don't know what one of the whimsies is--chess piece in a scarf?  Dalek in a scarf?  4/5


King Kong at the top of the Empire State building; to the left, the mysterious whimsy

Multipiece Statue of Liberty

Baseball player

Full Empire State Building



No comments:

Post a Comment