About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Tiger & Romantic Birds

 Goldbird Creations, 200 pieces each. I liked my first Goldbird enough to order more, despite being a little worried about the combination of geometric cut + areas of black around the corners. It turned out that the areas were small enough that it wasn't very difficult to figure out which piece went where. Unfortunately, however, both puzzles had a missing piece. I'm pretty rigorous about this--not that I've never dropped a piece, but I try very hard, and I'm pretty confident that they were both missing. Unfortunate! Other than that, definitely worth a try. 3/5


all black pieces






No comments:

Post a Comment