About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Catatonic

 Stave, 865 pieces. This is an amazing rental; I love the image and enjoyed every minute putting it together.  9/10





cat fishing in fishbowl

cow/moon

stars

stars

mice

fish

music

who will comb the cat?

crown

umbrella cat

linked birds

linked fish

linked leaves

Scully, is that you?

cat and lawnmower

a cat shaped like our Maine coon mix

destructive cat

I think this is a big brush, and a guy with big scissors

multipiece mouse

D+hay Tree+M+ink = day dreaming

kitty and yarn

telescope viewer


No comments:

Post a Comment