About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, August 24, 2023

The Reaches of New York City, National Geographic Map

Liberty, 1313 pieces (1 missing, upper right corner).  It was very challenging but I eventually broke it down. There were a number of times I would have sworn a piece was missing but found it after further assembly. Part of the challenge was the smaller-than-current pieces. If the whimsies hadn't been all right-side-up I never would have been able to complete it. Knowing the geography of the area was also sometimes helpful. 4/5 only for the brave

unusual cat whimsy


interacting whimsies

multipiece vehicles

a famous ad image

acrobats




No comments:

Post a Comment