About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, August 7, 2023

Alexandra Gallagher, This Land/Sunflowers, by Color by Felix

 Starz, each 263 pieces. Starz has only one cut type but it breaks up the picture in ways that can be interesting, so I don't mind doing more than one--though next time I will interleave something else in between (Hoefnagel pack). 3/5


So apparently I didn't take a picture of the finished version; it is pretty even though the name kept making me think of Firefly and Wash's dinosaurs.




No comments:

Post a Comment