About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 10, 2023

Bay Dunes

 920 pieces, Elms. This is another "mystery rental" puzzle, and it was a doozy. As with many such images, subtle differences in color ultimately appeared as assembly continued, but it wasn't entirely consistent and the image almost looked damaged, but I think it was underlying variation in the image and not fading pieces or anything like that. Lots of color-line cutting but, impressively, only lost one piece in a one-handed flip. 7/10



multi-piece butterfly

whimsy ship to match the images--this looks like a stain but I decided it was just part of the image


close up on most irregular part of irregular edge



No comments:

Post a Comment