About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Lilacs in the Window, Mary Cassatt

Peaceful, 765 pieces. This one was big, and the impressionist style created big chunks of highly similar colors that yielded only slowly to assembly.  I left it more favorably impressed by Peaceful than my memory of the cutter; there were some pieces that got a little tiny compared to the average piece size because of interactions with whimsies, but overall this was a good puzzle.


multipiece dove 


songbird on branch

birds nearly interacting


No comments:

Post a Comment