About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Full of Love & Vibrant Love

Nook, 70 pieces: Cute and small; might make a nice host/ess gift.




Vibrant Love, Nook, 354 pieces: I decided to see if I liked the Nook puzzles better with slightly smaller pieces (the ones I got before were oversized).  As it turns out, they still aren't working as well for me as other cutters, and some of the fiddly pieces were easily broken--I'm looking at you, left petal of the rose whimsy repeated 4 times in this puzzle.  Not bad, but clearly not where I'm getting my best puzzling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment