About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, August 24, 2018

Summer Medley, Mandy Budan

Stumpcraft, 207 pieces. I'm enjoying the Stumpcraft puzzles a lot. This one punches above its piece count because the image is complicated enough that the pieces can have a lot of color line cutting without losing their interlocking features (which is my main problem with color line cutting). So there are a number of tricky bits that are only obvious after you put them together.  4/5--if you haven't tried one of them, go ahead!

A few whimsies

multi-piece bird

multi-piece butterfly



No comments:

Post a Comment