About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Blue Rose Diamond

Mr. Gogo, 342 pieces.  Beautiful color and cut as usual.  This one was hard because of the limited color palette; some of the pieces also created places for connectors by juxtaposition, so you couldn't always tell by shape.  5/5 (I could also start putting these on the Stave scale.  I feel badly sometimes that my perfectionism tells me to reserve the highest marks for the A+ out there when there are so many good puzzles and cutters.)



No comments:

Post a Comment