About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Tesselation

Nervous System, 630 pieces. I love Nervous System's generative designs, which are unique to each puzzle. This super-hard cut makes the picture hard to see, and the repeating image made it harder!
5/5


Unicorn whimsy at the center




4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like this one. Where did you find it? It doesn't seem to be in their catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this comment earlier--I custom ordered it. Their custom puzzles are not much more expensive than the regular and I like the option of getting really squiggly cuts (and the puzzle piece shape was cute)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this puzzle! Do you think that Nervous System would make another like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they would! It was a standard available shape.

      Delete