About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Pavo Bengala, Catalina Estrada (twice)

Wentworth, 500 and 1000 pieces--an experiment!  How does it differ at two different sizes?  And the answer for me is that 750 pieces might be my optimal Wentworth size (non-difficult cut).  This was a good image in that it was colorful and varied; it might have gotten a little easier to sort pieces at the larger size because they were likely to have only one really obvious element per piece given the stretching, if that makes sense.  I love peacocks and I enjoyed these. 4/5
500 pieces

Garden whimsies

peacock whimsies



1000 pieces


they look pretty much the same from this angle!

No comments:

Post a Comment