About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, May 7, 2018

Negative Beauty

405 pieces, MGC Puzzles.  I think I might have triggered the cutter's professional pride when I finished my previous one of these, Colorful Lion, in one night.  This one was not a one-night project, and it got only a little easier as it approached completion.  It is probably more difficult than my previous record-setter, the colorless Granny Nanny puzzle with irregular edges, because MGC cuts are more similar and thus the differences between pieces are pretty subtle.  10/10 serious puzzlers only.



A central chunk emerges


Now an outline emerges

So close

Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment