About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

IZH-Puzzle/Alexey Morozov

Catstle, Alexey Dolotov, 340 pieces.  The cutter is on Etsy; my order took a while to make but was well worth it for the cute cat/mouse whimsies, multi-piece whimsies and mouse-head-shaped connectors, reminiscent of Artifact but hand-cut.  Not quite Stave's best, but given the price differential still quite a bargain. 7/10 Stave scale.

I flipped these over so the carved details were easier to see; two of the mice are color-line cut

Many, many whimsies including the multi-piece knitting owl, which I especially appreciate given my new hobby



1 comment:

  1. Hello, Rebecca! Thank you for this fine review! See Etsy dialog, please.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete