About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Bowl of Roses, Victorian Trading Co.

400 pieces.  I think this is hand-cut based on the closeness of the pieces, and it's numbered on the back, which provided some useful direction for the very corners where there was almost no shade difference (and very little difference in the connectors as well).  I don't mind difficulty, but where the pieces are highly similar and so are the colors, it can get tedious. 2/5



No comments:

Post a Comment