About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fireworks, Stibbett Studio

300 pieces.  Did this on Halloween between trick or treaters, so not at the usual puzzling table, which added a bit of challenge.  Small pieces, nice hand feel; not quite as difficult as the sunflower though it did take work.  Again, a very nice puzzle that would make a nice hostess gift (or souvenir for those visiting/from Washington state).  4/5

starting out

progress

finished

No comments:

Post a Comment