About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Christmas Cheer & The Christmas Crew

 Joyful Nook, 228 & 201 pieces respectively. Part of the Hoefnagel club is that you take what you get, subject to your preferences (mine are: more puzzles!). I'm not the biggest fan of Joyful Nook because at the piece count I prefer they often get too push-fitty for my taste, but these were cute morsels. Not push-fit, but a couple of these did have the other, related problem of having teeny tiny pieces from cutouts; I'd rather go without an elaborate whimsy than have a pencil-eraser-sized piece, but that's my personal preference.  Still, cute and shareable. 3/5

standalone piece



my favorite of the trees




No comments:

Post a Comment