About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Artmatic

Nook, 216 pieces. I've inferred that getting the "large" Nook size doesn't get you more pieces, just bigger pieces.  I wish they'd list piece counts on the website--it's on me for not confirming that, but it's also more common for larger sizes to have larger piece counts.  That said, this puzzle has some really nice whimsies. If that's Serenity, I will forgive almost all.  3/5


Firefly forever



No comments:

Post a Comment