About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Octopus and Fish, Ito Jakuchu

468 pieces, Liberty.  One of the best Libertys I've done in a while--clever nautical whimsies, including some multi-piece ones and a broken ship in parts across the puzzle.  I also liked how a number of the fish whimsies were cut so that they had "eyes" from the image.  5/5

mermaids, snorkerlers, sharks--see eyes on the three from the bottom right corner and diagonally



No comments:

Post a Comment