About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Enigma Gold Box, sheep

~300 pieces, Optimago.  Having no idea what it is was part of the fun, but basically a standard Optimago with the occasional whimsy. 3/5
starting out

almost done--note whimsies in  corners

all done

2 comments:

  1. found your site looking for info about enigma gold box puzzles. love the way you
    have shown the puzzles from start to completion .i am having fun seeing all the different puzzles. thank you !
    sharon broderick laguna woods ,california

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's great to know other puzzlers are looking.

      Delete